Creatividad Consulting aims to contribute to positive solutions, come up with new ideas, generate creative solutions to challenges and to get involved where a fresh, creative perspective is needed.
We are in this business to upskill people for a sustainable future – to encourage skills development that care for our planet, people and all its diversity!
As a HWSETA Skills Development Provider (Acc Nr 170800612), Creatividad Consulting offers accredited training. Extension of Scope has been approved with PSETA (Provider Number P21/0618/WC884) and MICT SETA (LPA/00/2018/01/0001). For more Extension of Scope outcomes, please return to this page early 2019.
Creatividad Consulting wants to provide a service based on the following values:
- Quality is a given! If not received, please speak to me so we can sort it out!
- Clients are treated with respect, patience and as the knowledgeable person to meet their needs! I add my (and my team’s) Creativity to ensure service satisfaction.
- Clients are dealt with without any bias – and the same treatment will be appreciated.
- All people are equal in value and worthy of respect – no matter their age, the colour of their skin, language, gender, sexual orientation, political and religious beliefs and / or their social status.
- All people have strengths and value to add.
- It is always plan A, B AND C to communicate directly when anybody / anything is unsure, unclear and / or problematic.
Creatividad Consulting wants to provide service based on the above principles and values.
Some of our clients, associates and registrations: