Creatividad Academy is an Accredited Private Further Education and Training College (FET) currently offering 19 full Qualifications registered on SAQA with accreditation from 5 SETAs.
With our Primary Accreditation from HWSETA (HW592PAA0000096), we offer:
- 60209 FETC: Child and Youth Care Training on NQF Level 4.
- 49872 FETC: Victim Empowerment Coordination, NQF L4, 146 Credits
- 49279 NC: Victim Empowerment and Support NQF L2, 120 Credits
We offer 9 full qualifications through our Services SETA Accreditation (13528) – each can be trained as Full Qualifications, Skills Programmes or Single Unit Standards:
- 61755 GETC: Business Practice NQF Level 1
- 49648 NC: New Venture Creation (SMME) NQF Level 2
- 66249 FETC: New Venture Creation NQF Level 4
- 57712 LP 74630 NC: Generic Management NQF Level 4
- 57712 LP 58344 NC: Generic Management NQF Level 4
- 93996 LP71489 FETC: Contact Centre Operations NQF Level 4
- 50080 FETC: Project Management NQF Level 4
- 48874 NC: Business Consulting Practice NQF Level 5
- 59201 LP60269 NC: Generic Management NQF Level 5
Through our PSETA Accreditation (P21/0618/WC884) we offer Public Administration on 3 NQF levels:
- 67804 NC: Public Administration, NQF Level 3
- 57824 FETC: Public Administration NQF Level 4
- 50060 NC: Public Administration NQF Level 5
Our MICT SETA Accreditation (LPA/00/2018/01/0001) currently includes:
- 49077/61591 NC: Information Technology: End User Computing, on NQF Level 3.
- 78964 FETC: Information Technology: Technical Support on NQF Level 4
Our ETDP SETA Accreditation (ETDPS011385) includes:
- 50334 NC: ODETDP, NQF L5 qualification
- 58761 FETC Early Childhood Development, NQF Level 4; 140 credits.
All our offerings can either be trained as a full qualification or per module consisting of different Unit Standards combined.
Through Creatividad’s current scope, we offer everybody a career path option – moving from NQF Level 1 to NQF level 5. The following could be a typical 5 year (or less) career path planning for an individual with an AET Level 3 comprehension of Language and Maths Literacy:
As our clients evolve, we evolve by adding new qualifications to our scope every year. Creatividad currently has Extension of Scope applications for 4 new qualifications and with 1 new SETA in the process to be evaluated. In is in our medium-term planning to move into QCTO Occupational Qualifications in 2021. Visit our Website regularly to find all updates available as it gets approved.