Creatividad Academy is an Accredited Private Further Education and Training College (FET) currently offering 10 full Qualifications registered on SAQA with accreditation from 4 SETAs. Download our Prospectus here.
With our Primary Accreditation from HWSETA (HW592PAA0000096), we offer 60209 FETC: Child and Youth Care Training on NQF Level 4.
We offer 4 full qualifications through our Services SETA Accreditation (13528):
- NQF Level 1: 61755 GETC: Business Practice
- NQF Level 2: 49648 NC: New Venture Creation (SMME)
- NQF Level 4: 66249 FETC: New Venture Creation
- NQF Level 4: 57712 LP 74630 NC: Generic Management
- NQF Level 4: 57712 LP 58344 NC: Generic Management
Through our PSETA Accreditation (P21/0618/WC884) we offer Public Administration on 3 NQF levels:
- NQF Level 3: 67804 NC: Public Administration
- NQF Level 4: 57824 FETC: Public Administration
- NQD Level 5: 50060 NC: Public Administration
Our MICT SETA Accreditation (LPA/00/2018/01/0001) currently includes 49077 NC: Information Technology: End User Computing on NQF Level 3.
All our offerings can either be trained as a full qualification or per module consisting of different Unit Standards combined.
Through Creatividad’s current scope, we offer everybody a career path option – moving from NQF Level 1 to NQF level 5. The following could be a typical 5 year (or less) career path planning for an individual with an AET Level 3 comprehension of Language and Maths Literacy:
As our clients evolve, we evolve by adding new qualifications to our scope every year. Creatividad currently has Extension of Scope applications for 4 new qualifications and with 1 new SETA in the process to be evaluated. In is in our medium-term planning to move into QCTO Occupational Qualifications in 2021. Visit our Website regularly to find all updates available as it gets approved.