Elements of Project Management
Welcome to this learning program! This unit standard will be able to determine the work required to accomplish the objectives of a simple to moderately complex project.
Determine the work required to accomplish the objectives and organise the scope of a simple to moderately complex project. Learners will be able to compile a project scope statement that provides for project requirements, assumptions and constraints. Learners will also be able to determine an appropriate approach to ensure that the work of the project is decomposed to an appropriate level of detail.
This training content will assist you to:
- understand the purpose of the project scope statement.
- gain knowledge of the components of the project scope statement.
- have an understanding of the purpose of the Work Breakdown Structure.
- gain knowledge of appropriate components to decompose work.
- gain knowledge of the appropriate level of detail to decompose work.
- gain knowledge of appropriate completions criteria for each component of work
Apply the Principles of Sport Coaching
Welcome to this learning program that will lead you to greater understanding of How to apply the principles of sport coaching.
The qualifying learner achieving this unit standard will be able to apply the principles of sport coaching to the development of children and youth at beginner level. Learner competence will include communication skills, the ability to work with children and youth as well as the ability to know when and how refer to appropriate professionals to support the development of the aspiring athletes.