R 11,240.00 VAT Inclusive
Creatividad wishes to offer monthly service packages for engagement to current and future clients. If you wish to acquire our expertise on a regular base with the added benefit to having access to a website by invitation only, be mentioned on our website and social media platforms and to ensure dedicated support, please consider one of our monthly retainer service packages.
Creatividad understands that your Skills Development Needs change on a regular base. We also know that you might need continuous support to manage your staff development in a constructive manner, but might not always have the time to focus on this.
We offer to assist your company/organisation with this through dedicated time spend on a monthly base.
This TRAINING monthly retainer package includes:
- Initial consultation session as an introduction – on-site or on Zoom/Skype
- Consultation Session Online or On-Site – 2 hours per month
- Training Committee consultation, support and capacity building workshops – up to 4 hours per month
- Two (2) days per month capacity building training as identified and needed – up to 15 people per session.
- Social Media Mention (on Creatividad platforms) – promoting b2b recommendation
Ts & Cs:
- Appointments need to be confirmed in advance and are not transferable to the next month (except if the retainer is obtained after the 15th of the month)
- Currently, on-site services are available in Cape Town and surrounding areas (travel cost excluded for areas outside 50km radius of Cape Town CBD). For other areas, Zoom/Skype support is available instead of on-site.
- Packages can be booked in cycles of 2-months and can be upgraded and downgraded with 1 month’s notice.
- Additional hours can be added for off-site support at R450 per hour or on-site at R550 per hours
- Capacity-building support does not include credit-bearing training
- Printing costs not included and for your account – if applicable
Once you’ve booked this retainer, please email us at email@example.com to set up an initial consultation session to introduce myself to you and your organisation/company to me.